Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh my, hard to believe that this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Tutume Botswana. So here is the breakdown. I leave tomorrow at 7:55pm from Houston, TX. I will fly 9hrs to London, England. I will then have a 7hr lay-over. From London, I will fly 11hrs to Johannesburg, South Africa. We will stay over night then travel by car 8hrs to Francistown, Botswana. One more over night stay then travel to Tutume!! By then I'll probably be sooo tired, but I'm sure the excitement will keep me awake!
I still need to make 1 more run to Wal-Mart!! I'm running out of time. Just when I think I have everything, I remember something else!!!
My parents and I are going to leave Jasper tomorrow around noon so we can hang out a little in Humble...believe it or not I STILL have to purchase a camcorder. So, we'll pick up one there.
I'm hoping that I will be able to make another post while in London!!! AND sneak out of the airport to see the city and take pictures!!!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment